Upcoming speaking engagements on themes of Executive Function, ADHD, Autism, Assistive Technology, and Dyslexia:
- January 23-24, 2019 Understood.org, New York City. Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Executive Function, LD – Simulation
- February 8, 2019 International Dyslexia Association, Dallas TX. Structured Literacy and Executive Function; The Secret Life of Stories
- April 26, 2019 Ability Awareness Day – Dyslexia, Elkridge Landing Middle School, Elkridge, MD
Previous Speaking Engagements
- July 7, 2018 – Assistive Technology Workshop
- August 29, 2018 – Baltimore County Public Schools – Autism and Everyday Executive Functions for the Classroom. Elementary and Secondary teachers and paraeducators
- September 22, 2018 – International Dyslexia Association San Diego Branch – Structured Literacy and Everyday Executive Functions; Dyslexia, ADHD, and Executive Functions; The Secret Language of Stories.
- February 8, 2019 – Helping Students Take Control of Everyday Executive Functions; The Secret Language of Stories. Dallas Branch of The International Dyslexia Association.
- January 24, 2017- PESI, Texas – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- February 17, 2017- LDA Annual Conference
Dyslexia, ADHD, and Executive Function
- March 30, 2017- Baltimore Lab School – Executive Functioning and the Arts
- April 20, 2017- PESI, IL/MO Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- June 1, 2017- Towson University Speech and Language – Dyslexia and Executive Function
- June 6, 2017- Pathfinders for Autism – Autism and Everyday Executive Function
- June 6, 2017- PESI, CT/RI – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- October 7-8, 2017 – Dyslexia, ADHD, and Executive Function– Rocky Mountain Branch of The International Dyslexia Association
- October 18–20, 2017 – PESI, Iowa – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- November 1-3, 2017 – PESI, IN – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- March 20-21, 2018 – Structured Literacy and Executive Function– Upper Midwest Branch of The International Dyslexia Association.
- May 24, 2018 – Maryland Assistive Technology Network – Assistive Technology for Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
Summer Courses and Workshops
- Writing Workshops
- Math Workshop
- Organization and Study Skills
- Assistive Technology – technology to support reading, writing, math, and organization
- Dates and times arranged on an individual basis.
Please contact Paula Moraine directly at email@example.com for more information about these events.